Executive/Junior Manager/Assistant Manager – Operations
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Perform the daily exchange operational activities
- Developing, guiding and monitoring working team to complete the documents and required
- Registration of New Clients as and when required.
- Study and circulate Central/State/Power Exchanges regulation to Clients as well as Internal members
- Preparation of all reports on daily basis with zero error
- Maintain records related to Exchange operation activities
- Analysis of Power Exchange price variation and develop process to forecast prices through
- various reports prepared by control room
- Able to place bid in ON & OFF mode without failure.
- Submit the monthly report for OFF mode bid and its risk management
- Interaction with clients, IEX /PXIL officials and providing Suggestions/solutions to their
- Handle curtailment issues as per the SOP and ensures no deviation is made
- Bidding on GTAM, TAM, RTM, DAM
Perks and Benefits
- 5 days working
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Working Hours
If interested, share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 3-8 Lacs P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Mechanical, Electrical
PG:MBA/PGDM,M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Mechanical, Electrical
KREATE(formerly known as Mittal Processors) is a part of Kreate. Kreate offers services in the field of Power Trading & Management, Renewable Generation, Commodity Trading, Lighting & IT to various clients across the country & abroad. KREATE is the second-largest trading company in India. Kreate has a turnover of INR 2500 Crore and has offices in PAN India.
You can visit us at http://www.kreateglobal.com
Why choose KREATE
KREATEs biggest asset is its human resources. They help us set high standards for which we are known in the energy trading business therefore at KREATE, we offer rewarding career opportunities and a healthy working environment that is built upon ability, opportunity, and challenge. We believe that growth in our employees' skills will provide us a competitive edge. On a quarterly basis, we also provide internal training to our employees. For developing deep, specialized skills, we sponsor our employees for various external training and residential training/workshops/conferences.
Contact Company:Kreate Energy
Address:1002-1004, 10th Floor, Antriksh Bhawan, 22 KG Marg, Barakhamba, New Delhi, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India